After two years of code, sketches and coffee ☕,
we’re proud to announce the launch of Uwazi!
With Uwazi, the story within your docs will appear,
what a great way to wrap up the year!
With terrific partners, we’ve worked side by side,
each one’s been our dreamer, our pilot, and guide.
As we move forward with many more features,
we’ll rely on defenders as advisors and teachers.
Organisations using Uwazi:
Thanks to our supporters!
Since the Uwazi inception meeting back in 2015, we have been releasing new versions of Uwazi to solicit feedback and input from our pilot partners. This input has guided our development roadmap, and we share our success with these terrific partners, including
- Centre for Human Rights at the University of Pretoria,
- Atrocities Watch,
- CLEEN Foundation,
- Hafiza Merkezi, and others.
We received significant funding for this work from the MacArthur Foundation, CEJIL, the Engine Room, and Hafiza Merkezi.We thank them for their continued support! 🙂
Learn more about Uwazi:
- Take a look at our release notes to catch up on what we’ve been working on these past few months.
- Read about where we’re going from here.
- If you have a collection of human rights documents that you want to publish, or an existing document collection that could be improved, tell us about your project and we’ll set you up with a free demo.
We look forward to working with you to find impactful ways to organise, analyse and publish your documents!
– The Uwazi Team <3