We’re happy to announce new features in Uwazi! Click on the links to get more details.
- Support for right-to-left languages, administrators can manage languages via Uwazi UI.
- Data synchronization between two or more Uwazi instances.
- Even more security: Uwazi has been audited by a third party and patched, along with several security improvements such as end-point validation, optional MongoDB password, better password encryption and account locking after multiple failed login attempts. We will be sharing the final security audit report on https://www.uwazi.io once it is available.
- “Link” field type. Meant for external links mainly, it will display a label instead of the URL as a text string. The label will be clickable and will open in a new browser window.
- Contact form for pages as a component.
- Private documents show a badge indicating they can only be accessed by users with privileges.
- Changing an entity template will now keep the values of the fields that have a matching field name and type in the other template.
- Simplified “documents” and “entities” into one template. Now, the only difference between a document and an entity in Uwazi is whether they have a main document.
- Added an extra pagination link for more results.
- Improved performance of text references.
New to Uwazi?
To receive updates on Uwazi development, subscribe to the Uwazi newsletter.