The Network of African National Human Rights Institutions (NANHRI) online centre compiles documentation that originates from regional human rights mechanisms, with an aim to strengthen the work of African national human rights institutions (NHRIs). It was created by NANHRI with support from HURIDOCS.
The database contains activity reports submitted by various regional NHRIs as well as select reports, decisions, communications and more from the following mechanisms:
- African Commission on Human and Peoples’ Rights (ACHPR)
- African Committee of Experts on the Rights and Welfare of the Child (ACERWC)
- African Court on Human and Peoples’ Rights (AfCHPR)
- Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)
- East African Court of Justice (EACJ)
- African Peer Review Mechanism (APRM)