We’re happy to announce new features in Uwazi. Click on the links to get more details!
- New Components feature enables users to add graphs and other data visualisation elements (search bars, embedded maps, card lists) to pages and rich text fields.
- Customise your interface by adding your own CSS and media assets to adapt Uwazi to your brand.
- Expand your media support. Now Uwazi supports several embedded and native media types including YouTube, Facebook, Soundcloud, Streamable, Vidme, Vimeo, Wistia, Twitch, DailyMotion, mp3, mp4, wave, and others.
- Live user interface translation allows admins to translate UI labels as they navigate Uwazi.
- A new field type supported by map view is available for data geolocation. Now users can see all geolocated entities and interact with the information via library filters.
- With new nested thesauri, users can organise items into sub-categories. It also allows selecting all items in a group at once.
- Navigation menu supports external URLs.
- Improved security features: admins can now change usernames, e-mails and passwords for other users, making management easier, particularly for locally installed Uwazis.
- We added a new tool to relationships interface that lets users easily regroup relationships into hubs.
- Relationship’s metadata is now displayed in the relationship view, including text references.
- Now filters will display a “No value” option so that users can quickly spot entities not belonging to any category.
Check out the bugs we fixed in this version here!
New to Uwazi?
Watch our video for a quick introduction to Uwazi and learn about how organisations are using it! To receive updates on Uwazi development, subscribe to the Uwazi newsletter.