New features in Uwazi v1.4
We’re happy to announce new features in Uwazi 🙌
Click on the links to get more details!
- Now Uwazi supports managing languages via the user interface.
- Added support for Matomo for web analytics.
- Improved load speed and database usage of relationships.
- Now your collection can be sorted by numeric and select fields.
- Now the metadata side panel will also be opened when clicking on map markers for maps embedded in pages.
- UI translation tool is now always available for administrators, even if you have a single-language instance.
- Several SEO related improvements.
Check out the bugs we fixed in this version here!
Watch Uwazi demo in Spanish!
Last month, we hosted a live Uwazi demo in Spanish, an interactive call to introduce the platform and to discuss any questions, ideas and concerns that Uwazi users might have. If you missed the demo or could not join, watch it on our YouTube channel >>
Explore our Uwazi Portfolio
Since its launch, Uwazi has been used by human rights groups all over the world in a multitude of projects. Check out our new Uwazi Portfolio page and learn how human rights groups and organisations use the tool to make a difference.
New to Uwazi?
Receive updates on Uwazi development, subscribe to Uwazi newsletter.